Australian house music star FISHER & his record label “Catch & Release” are presenting their 3rd Annual Bay Area Block Party on Saturday, October 8th, 2022.
Spanning across multiple city blocks next to the iconic Lake Merritt, the event will feature (2x) stages, multiple food & drink vendors, and an all-star ensemble of dance music’s biggest names. You must be 18 & over to attend. This is a rain or shine event.
VIP + PRIVATE TABLE SERVICE
VIP Ticket-holders can enjoy a dedicated VIP area featuring private & upgraded bar areas, restroom trailers, seating, and an upgraded viewing area for the Main Stage..
Want to reserve a private table for your group? Bottle Service options are available. Please Email Matt@IWannaHotBox.com for Info
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- Only CLEAR backpacks or bags allowed. No COLORED backpacks of any size.
- Re-usable water bottle
- CamelBaks (with no more than two compartments) – EMPTY upon entry
- Government issued photo identification
- Cell phones
- Hand Sanitizer (1oz or under), disinfectant wipes
- Face masks (N95 or similar ones worn for hygiene purposes)
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Cream-Based sunscreen
- Lighters and factory sealed packs of cigarettes and factory sealed disposable e-cigarettes
- Powder makeup and factory sealed tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no metal or wood flag poles)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″
- Factory sealed glow-sticks
- Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired and only enough for use on the day.
The label on the bottle must include the following: your name (matching your photo ID), name of the medication, directions to use, date prescription was filled. Medicines will be reviewed upon entry
- Outside food or drink of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Weapons of any kind
- Backpacks, purses, bags with more than (1x) pocket.
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras)
- No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks including Go Pro poles
- Drug paraphernalia (including vaporizers)
- Flow toys
- Hula hoops, frisbees, water guns, or toys
- Inflatables of any kind
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Eye drops
- Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons
- Pepper spray and mace
- Non-cream based and liquid /spray sunscreen
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Stickers, flyers
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stuffed animals or dolls
WILL THERE BE INS AND OUTS FOR THE BLOCK PARTY?
There are no in and out privileges for the event. No re-entry will be allowed.
WILL THERE BE FOOD & BAR VENDORS?
Yes, there will be multiple food truck vendors representing various types of cuisines.
The event will feature several alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink options. Alcoholic beverages will ONLY be served to verified attendees ages 21 & over with a photo ID.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID?
Any government issued ID with a corresponding photo. ID, Driver’s License (with Photo), Passport will all be accepted.
Expired forms of identification will not be accepted. Student identification will not be accepted.
CAN I PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TICKETS AT THE EVENT?
Yes, we will have a box office where we will be selling tickets during the day starting at 2:00PM. You can save money by purchasing tickets in advance online.
WHAT AMENITIES ARE PART OF VIP?
The VIP area is a private area restricted to guests 21 & over with a VIP wristband that will feature multiple premium restroom trailers, a private bar & food options, and private viewing area.
DO YOU NEED TO BE 21 TO GET INTO VIP?
Yes, the VIP area is a dedicated area for attendees ages 21 & over only.
CAN I UPGRADE TO VIP AT THE EVENT?
Yes, you can upgrade your wristband at the box office on the day-of the event for +$50.00
HEALTH & SAFETY RELATED ISSUES
If this is an emergency or urgent matter please go to the nearest medical tent immediately.
I NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE AT THE EVENT:
Please send all inquiries to Help@FisherBlockParty.com